Why Hunter & Chase?
Hunter & Chase is a professional and reputed executive headhunting firm built on foundations of quality, a Modus Operandi that still runs deep throughout the company culture today. We specialise in delivering a tailored search and selection service, with a strong focus on fully understanding the needs of clients, combined with a targeted and rigorous search and selection process. This style of recruiting enables us to accurately represent your business to prospective candidates, while selling the opportunity in a professional manner.
The Hunter & Chase search philosophy is client led. Our global reach, rigorous team of researchers, broad sector experience and direct access to current and high performing senior professionals in an ever changing business environment, enables us to help you acquire skilled professionals who can make a visible and lasting difference to your business. Our proven reputation, built up over decades, takes us to the forefront of changes in boardrooms, and management teams, with our analysis of market trends regularly published in executive headhunting and recruiting editorials.
Hunter & Chase is staffed by highly-qualified headhunters, experienced in working with a range of private and public sector businesses. This solid foundation gives us a unique understanding of the skills required to professionally advise and guide our clients throughout their interaction with Hunter & Chase.
So apart from the obvious reasons for using a recruitment or search firm what exactly are the benefits of using Hunter & Chase?
- Our talented team of executive headhunters has extensive experience completing high-level search assignments across many industries, enabling you to put your trust in us to deliver.
- We aim to keep the search and selection process as straightforward and flexible as possible, ensuring your experience with Hunter & Chase is stress-free from start to finish, and caters to your unique company needs and changes.
- Our headhunters have advised some of the world’s leading organisations in organisation change management; acquisition and retention of talent, succession planning and performance management strategies. It is this extensive broad level of experience that gives us a deep understanding of the industries and sectors we operate in.
- We have a specialist team of researchers and intelligence gatherers that form the backbone of our business. Using quantitative and qualitative techniques, as well as creative and tactful methods to effectively source candidates, they are able to research, map out, and gather business intelligence across a number of sectors. This information is used to expertly guide our executive headhunting processes.
We also deliver advisory services to help you assess your talent management and retention needs, evaluate succession planning options, identify particular hiring requirements, structure job descriptions, and define hiring processes and salary packages.
To find out more about Hunter & Chase or to discuss your executive hiring requirements with us contact us today.
- Our talented executive headhunters are experienced at advising C-suite executives and board members, to directors and middle management. They will work closely with you to understand your career aspirations and find a perfect match between you and your next role.
- The Hunter & Chase team has established strong, global relationships with many partners, directors and senior executives, across a wide range of industry sectors. Most positions we handle are of an exclusive nature and not advertised or in the public domain.
- We appreciate how valuable your time is and will only engage in serious discussions with you when relevant and meaningful positions are available. This not only avoids wasting your time, but also allows us to focus our time as productively as possible.
- We place high value on each of our candidates and treat each role as the important career move that it is. You are our assets and we will respect you as such.
- Hunter & Chase operate an honest and transparent policy throughout the process, with clear and concise feedback provided to candidates at each stage. We are fully committed to managing every assignment confidentially and discretely.
If you are looking for your next career move or would like to find out more about how Hunter & Chase can help, please submit your CV or profile by clicking here.